Kris Graham – Owner/Fabricator…
• Established Cracker’s Customs in 2002.
• Born in Milwaukee, WI 1970
• Mukwonago, WI grad 1988.
• Tech School Training in Depere WI 1992-1993.
• WCTC Mig and Tig welding 1998-1999.
• WCTC Aluminum Welding 2000.
• Been working on bikes since 1990.
• Love Classic Cars. I own a 1969 Nova.
• Dad was a very good Mechanic. I spent time watching my dad fix everything at home.
• Have 2 Brothers – the oldest, Ken, is a great mechanic and my younger brother, Jason, knows nothing about mechanics.
• Started working on my first Harley in my parents boat house. I bought a 1990 Harley and tore it apart and wanted to see how things worked and then changed some things to my taste and reassembled.